How I get REAL .Edu and .Gov Backlinks

 

I regularly get contextual backlinks for my websites and my client's websites from incredibly powerful sources such as Stanford University, Columbia University, and many more. 

Some of the most powerful backlinks online come from .Edu and, .Gov websites. Google loves contextual backlinks from these sites because they are considered authoritative. They’re also perfectly safe and effective. After all, they’re university and Government sources! 

I have a secret source for the best .Edu and .Gov backlinks online. I’m pretty reluctant to give away this secret but I want to help people succeed. 

Why You Need This Service

These are some of the most authoritative and trusted websites on the internet. Not only will these links diversify your backlink profile. But, they’re completely safe and will improve the trust of your website in the eyes of google.

What kind of .Edu and .Gov Bacvklinks Can I expect

Just take a look here at the list of .Edu and .Gov backlinks I regularly get from this service. These are all Do-follow backlinks coming from sources with exceptionally high Domain authority. 

How To Get These Backlinks For My Site?

I use the Legit.com platform to hire a great seller for these links. His name is Vasco. AKA, Cone C dot co. 

Here is what other people say about Vasco’s service. 

Kwebster04 said: “Amazing Work!”, He always goes above and beyond to deliver additional services. He is one of the best online sellers I have ever encountered.”

AndyD778 said:“Overdelivered and Excellent creative links on super high authority sites, great work man.”

Five Star Funnel said: “good links from a site with amazing metrics! Thank you”. 

These are just some of the many reviews Vasco gets for this service. 

You can get the same epic backlinks by finding Vasoc’s service in the description. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Index Your Backlinks With Money Robot

Money Robot Review - My Video Ranking Tutorial

RankerX Review - SEO Backlink Automation Tool