This Is How I Buy Aged YouTube Accounts

 I’m going to show you how I buy aged YouTube accounts with existing subscribers, videos, and real engagement! 



There are many different ways to rank your video on YouTube. 

However, the quickest and most effective method I’ve found is to buy aged YouTube Accounts. 

How can aged YouTube accounts help you to rank?

These accounts will rank quickly for multiple reasons. 

Firstly, they have age behind them, which improves trust in the eyes of YouTube. 

Secondly, they have existing backlinks and subscribers. 

When you factor all of this together. You essentially gaining an incredibly powerful platform in which you are ready to rank. 

Usually, you’d have to build up the authority and backlink for your channel and videos. But by using aged accounts, we can bypass this and go straight to ranking. 



What kind of results can I expect from an aged YouTube Account?

I’ve been ranking videos for a long time using this method. 

As you can see from these rankings, I’ve been able to rank number 1 on YouTube for many videos across many different profiles using these aged accounts. 





Where do I get them?

I use a freelancer on the legiit.com freelancing platform. His name is Vasco and he sells aged YouTube accounts for very reasonable prices. 



You can get his aged YouTube account service HERE

How old are the accounts?

The accounts are guaranteed to be at least 10 years old. 

If you buy aged accounts from Vasco then he gives you the option to choose 3 packages. 

Each package will deliver 1 aged account from either 2007, 2010, or  2012. 

What kind of reviews does this service get?

If you take a look at Vasco's sales page for this service, you’ll see only 5 out of 5 stars. As well as positive reviews. 



I along with these other freelancers are leveraging these old accounts to gain rankings much quicker on YouTube. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Index Your Backlinks With Money Robot

Money Robot Review - My Video Ranking Tutorial

RankerX Review - SEO Backlink Automation Tool