Money Robot vs RankerX

RankerX or Money Robot 

Choosing the correct SEO automation tool can be an exceptionally tough choice. In fact, I decided to write this because I believe there is not a lot out there to help even the most seasoned SEO to choose the best software for them. 

I’ve used both RankerX and Money robot pretty extensively for almost a year now and I think I’m in a good position to outline the differences, similarities, and ultimately, which one will suit you and your needs. 

For the sake of this review, we'll be referring to RankerX as "RX" and Money Robot as "MR". 

What is RankerX and Money Robot?

In order to get a good understanding of these two backlink automation tools, let us quickly outline each of the two programs. 

Essentially, both RankerX (RX) and Money Robot (MR) are indeed SEO tools that create tiered backlink campaigns on auto. In theory, both of these two pieces of software are similar in application. However, they are quite different in use and outcome. 

In order to get the best comparison possible, we’ll be comparing the two programs with the following headlines:

List of Sites

Both software claims to use premium sites to create high-quality backlinks. However, this is not the case. RankerX definitely has a more premium list of sites. Money Robot on the other hand uses its own Web 2.0s, Profiles, and Bookmarks that have been created for this purpose. 

Whilst RankerX will actually post to sites like WordPress, Tumblr, Diigo, Slashdot, etc, Money Robot does not. That is not to say that MR links are bad or that they don’t work. They are just not the HQ sites that RX provides. 

So with that in mind, the best course of action I have taken, and have found to be very successful is to use RankerX to create my Tier 1 links. And only then I will use Money Robot to build backlinks to those. Whilst you can still use the Tier 2 and 3 links RX provides, I prefer the MR Tiered links which I’ll discuss below in this article.

Which One Has The Best Sites For Backlinks?

You’re probably here because you want to use one software over the other and not both like me. If that is the case then maybe this will help you choose and decide:

If you already have your own Tier 1 links that you manually create, then I would opt for Money Robot. But if you’re looking for an all-in-one solution to take care of all the tiers including Tier 1, then RankerX is the clear winner. I tend to build my own Tier 1 links manually because I only create a few of them. This is why I tend to use MR more often. But like I said, If you want an all-in-one completely done-for-you backlink automation, then RX is the way to go. 

Types Of Links

Diversity is key when it comes to link building. That is what I look for at least. Right off the bat, RX wins when it comes to diversity. With RX you get way more different types of links. So let’s look at what is on offer here. Like I mentioned above, RX provides both premium and regular links. Premium links are the ones we want for our tier 1s. For that the software has:

RX Types of Links

Premium Links For Tier 1:

  • Web 2.0 (premium)
  • Profile links (premium)
  • Social Bookmarks (premium)
  • PDF (premium)
  • Article Directory (premium)
  • Press Release (premium)

For the rest of the tiers:
  • Web 2.0s
  • Profiles
  • Article Directory
  • Wiki
  • Forum Profiles
  • Social Bookmarks

That is quite an impressive and diverse list with a lot of different types of backlinks. Especially when compared to MR.

MR Types of Links

Money Robot doesn’t have any premium sites. Although it may claim to submit to WordPress and Tumblr and a few other premium sites, those literally never come out after running a campaign (see my success rate section down below). 

Despite the long list of different backlinks only the Web 2.0s, the Social Bookmarks, and the profiles links work. Keep in mind that these aren't your premium Web 2.0s, profiles, or bookmarks. And for that reason, MR is best used for Tier 2 and beyond. You wouldn’t really wanna be sending these self-hosted blogs, profiles, and bookmarks directly to your money site. 

Furthermore, MR has a long list of sites that just don’t work such as their WIkis. 

Quality of links


The quality of links kind of ties into what I was talking about above. When I think about quality, I think about a few things. I think about where the link is coming from, I look at the quality of the site (including structure) and I look at relevance. 

Whilst RankerX definitely has the best list of sites, the output or result is often not as good-looking as the Money Robot links. 

Here are two links, one created by MR and one by RankerX. As you can see, RX is posted on much more premium sites. But, the way in which the MR link looks is much more impressive, especially to a real user. Having said all of that, the chances of anyone really finding your Tier 1 links, let alone Tier 2 or 3 are very low so in this case, the way the links/articles look doesn’t really matter. 

It is tough to say which of the two software produces the better quality links. In this aspect, I’d say they are pretty much equal. 

Ease of use


If you have never used an automated SEO backlink tool then both can be quite daunting. 

Right off the bat, Money Robot is definitely easier to use. The interface is very intuitive and they offer a lot of free tutorials and training material that will help you get started. 

RankerX is a lot more complicated. And even someone like myself that has been using SEO software and has a wholesome grasp of the SEO process, I had a tough time figuring it out getting used to it. 

RX also comes with tutorials and help. However, I find that MR requires a lot less time going through tutorials and a lot less tweaking time. Whilst RX definitely requires a learning curve and some attention. 

If you do choose to go with RankerX, I’d recommend messing around with the software on random links before you start immediately with your main site. 

Price

These two pieces of software are very similarly priced. But I’d have to say that Money Robot has the edge in terms of affordability. Especially if you go for their Lifetime package. But let me break down the pricing for you: 


Now keep in mind that MR does not require any other additional third-party service to work. Whilst RX requires quite a few so their pricing may look cheaper but it is actually not. Let me explain:


So the lifetime package is double MR. The monthly is around 15 dollars cheaper. BUT! And this is a massive but. You pretty much have to have certain third-party tools for RX to work properly. Besides for the monthly fee, you’ll need at least 10 proxies(I get 10 proxies for $10 which is the cheapest by far). You’ll also need a captcha service like 2captcha which I’d recommend adding at least $10 dollars worth of funds. So the total is more realistically at $70 per month. 

I should point out that you will need a VPS to use MR if you have a Mac so that will be an extra cost to keep in mind. WHereas RX works on both Mac and windows so you really need a VPS

With all that in mind, One could say that are quite similarly priced. 

Content builder & Spinners

Content is definitely the hardest part about link building. Both software come with content builders. But both are definitely not the same. 

Let us look at MR content builder. MR comes with a built-in content builder. It has no options to add a third-party article writer like Article Forge for example. But it honestly doesn’t need that. In my opinion, the built-in builder within MR is really good and does the job perfectly. All you gotta do is simply add your keywords to your campaign and MR will go out and find relevant articles related to those keywords and then it will spin it so that is unique. I should also mention that their spinner is really good too. Finally, MR also has the option for you to add your own articles in txt format from folders on your PC. So if you have original content, MR can use it and will also spin it for you if you choose to do so. All in all generating content and building articles with MR is a simple and straightforward task that doesn’t require a lot of time. 

RankerX on the other hand has similar features. But it is much harder to get right. I am still kind of struggling to get decent content from RX. So much so that I actually use MR to source my content for my RX campaigns. 

RX has got a built-in article builder. But, it only has articles for certain niches like Tech, Marketing, Auto, Business, and a lot of the more common digital marketing niches. But if you’re in a smaller niche, you’re a lot less likely to be able to get content from RankerX. This is where I think MR wins. The built-in spinner works probably just as well as MR so no issues there. With all that said, RX gives you the option to integrate third-party article builders like article forge, article builder, etc. I’d recommend using one of these third parties but then keep in mind you’ll be paying more once again. 

For me, MR comes off best in the content department. It is actually one of my favorite features of the software. 

Keywords and Anchor

A serious element a lot of SEOs neglect is a keyword and anchor text ratio. This is absolutely critical for rankings. Going overboard with too many exact match anchors is ordering a one-way ticket to the second page of Google. That is why these backlink automation tools give us the space to add generic, naked URLs and partial match domains. 

But, let us look at how these two software handles Keywords and Anchor Text. 

Firstly, RX nails it when it comes to this department. You’re able to set the exact percentages of Exact match anchors, Generic anchors, Branded, Secondary keywords, and naked URLs. 

They take it a step further even by letting you set these percentages for each tier. 

Money Robot only gives us options for keywords and anchors. You can only enter your exact and partial anchors in one section. And then you can add your Generic anchors, branded anchors, and naked URLs in the advanced section. However, the latter gets grouped as a whole percentage. And the naked URLs won’t correspond with whatever link is being built. For that reason, MR is better for Exact matches and Generic anchors. This is fine for the lower tiers but for Tier 1 it just doesn’t quite cut it I’m afraid. 

Diagrams

Both sets of software come with pre-built diagrams. And, they both have diagram builders so you can create your own. 

However, Money Robot definitely has the superior Diagrams. And they get updated fairly regularly. There’s also a community on Facebook that shares diagrams for MR. 

The built-in diagrams from RankerX are okay and do the job. They just don’t really allow for interlinking which is something I miss as I like to create Domain Authority Stacks

Built-in vs Need for Extra Third-Party Tools


Money Robot requires next to Zero need to integrate any third-party tools. It is one of the aspects I love about MR so much. 

On the other end of the spectrum, RX literally needs certain third-party tools for it to work. As I’ve mentioned, you’re going to need Proxies and a Captcha service for any type of success. 

Reports and Reporting


With RX, Once you have completed a campaign you’re able to extract reports in CSV format. You can choose to download a full report which contains all the info from all tiers into one CSV file. You could also opt to download the URLs only if you wish. You can also extract both the full info or the URLs for each specific Tier that you’ve created if you want. The reports aren’t White label worthy, but they are at least better than nothing which some SEO tools don’t come with. 

Money Robots reporting is very basic. I just copy the data from MR and paste it into my own document if I’m creating a campaign for a client. RX definitely has superior reporting. 

Submission success


We now come to what is undoubtedly the most important feature. Because the success rate is everything when it comes to building these links. If your campaigns have a low success rate then what is the point of the software right? 

I’m going to say it, RX has a terrible success rate. and the output is really bad. I’ll explain and break it down. 

Firstly, I find that the success rate with RX is all over the place. You’re never quite sure what you’re going to get at the end of a campaign. I’m not sure if it is my proxies or my captcha service or that I’m running other things while it's working. But the success rate is bad. For argument's sake, let's say it is because of my proxies that the success rate is low. I don’t think that is a good enough excuse when buying a tool like this. Firstly the fact that I need proxies for RX is not a benefit. Especially when you consider that Money Robot runs great with their built-in proxies. 

Secondly, the output is terrible. By this, I mean what the links look like at the end. Most of the Profile links are missing. The Web 2.0s are either clustered as 1 paragraph for the whole article, or it uses Web 2.0s like notes.io that can’t even add a hyperlink. It’s quite pathetic actually.

Money Robot on the other hand has a seriously high success rate. Also, the output is consistently good as well. By that I mean the links look good. i.e the Web 2.0s are readable and the profile, as well as bookmarks, actually produce links on a continuous basis. 

If I can sum it up, I’d say I can rely on MR to produce consistent campaigns. While RX is a lucky packet each time I run a campaign. It’s basically Forest Gump’s box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get. 

Local SEO and Map Embeds


If you want to rank your Map or Google My Business then the best and most effective link-building technique is Map Embeds. Both these software gives you the ability to embed your amp across multiple tiers. 

Video SEO

Video SEO is similar to Local SEO in that you need video embeds to rank your videos. Again, both this software give you this option

Regularity of Updates

Both get updated pretty regularly and I wouldn’t say one is better than the other. 

Proxies

According to the creators of RankerX, it is not entirely necessary to use proxies. However, It is highly recommended and I would agree. The reason is that, if you don’t use proxies, your IP address could very well get banned. By using proxies, the chances are of this happening and none. Furthermore, using proxies helps with the success rate of each campaign. I use Proxy Hub and I get 10 Proxies for $10 a month. Each month they send me a new batch of 10 proxies so I can keep mixing them up. You can use more the 10 proxies if you want but 10 is perfect. I would steer clear from using less than 10 proxies. 

Money Robot on the other hand gives you the option to add your own proxies but, it comes with built-in proxies which are perfectly fine. Most people use the MR proxies and the success rate is still better than RX. 

Captchas

Once again, with RX you’re going to NEED a captcha service in order for the campaigns to be successful. For that I use 2captcha. Furthermore, RX goes through captchas pretty quickly. Captchas are like filling up with Gas when it comes to using RX. 

Whilst Money Robot doesn’t require a captcha service. You can go without one and their built-in captcha service is very very good. I have my 2captch set up with Money Robot just as a backup and it honestly barely goes through credit. 


The Final Verdict


All in all, RX is a decent tool for your Tier 1 links. But Money Robot is by far superior for creating your Tier 2, Tier 3, and lower down tiered links. My strategy lately has been to ditch RX altogether and create a few high-quality tiers 1 links myself and then power those up with MR. RX is okay and can provide results I just wish their success rate and output quality were better. 

 Lastly, if you want an individual review of each of the software, I have that. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Index Your Backlinks With Money Robot

Money Robot Review - My Video Ranking Tutorial

RankerX Review - SEO Backlink Automation Tool